la rital team Index du Forum
la rital team
team officiel sur ps3

la rital team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HDTV Just Another>?Girl ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la rital team Index du Forum -> la rital team -> RECRUTEMENT
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
floermon
as du volant
as du volant

Masculin
Point(s): 126
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 03:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV Just Another>?Girl Répondre en citant

Just Another Girl > urlin.us/2kfvi

Just Another Girl

10cf746e54
Billboard. Ultratip. Contents 1 Recording and production 2 Critical reception 3 Music video 4 Charts 5 References . NME. Brandon Flowers stated in 2013 that "[Stuart Price has] become like my brother now: we work well together, and I'm always impressed with his musicality and his taste. .. Correct this Line Record a Video Annotation Edit Video Id Add an Image Formatting Help Save (shift+enter) cancel Add an image, video, or tweet by pasting in the URL: Add a link like this: [Check out my fave website]( Simple formatting: *Italicize Album Titles* > This is how you quote from other sources How to write for Genius Save Video Re-record Video Watch Video Again . Keuning then walks away playing a guitar before the band's trademark "K" stage prop, used during the Day & Age World Tour, is shown. Brightside" and "Runaways" style sets among others.

Step out into the Indian dust I can feel the cracks in my spirit They're starting to bustDrive by your house, nobody's home I'm trying to tell myself that I'm better off aloneAll of my friends say I should move on She's just another girl, don't let her stick it to your heart so hard And of all my friends say it wasn't meant to be And it's a great big world, she's just another girlI went to see a fortuneteller, that was a trip Maybe this confusion's got me losing my grip I can't believe you're out there flying with somebody elseNow Jason's getting married in the blink of an eye I got an invitation but I didn't reply Tell your little brother that we put down the gloves And give him all of my loveAll of my friends say I should move on She's just another girl, don't let her stick it to your heart so hard And all of my friends say it wasn't meant to be And it's a great big world, she's just another girlI could be reeling them in left and right Something's got a hold on me, tonight Well maybe all of my friends should confront The fact that I don't want another girlAll of my friends say I should move on All of my friends say All of my friends say All of my friends say She's just another girlThen why can't I sleep at night And why don't the moon look right The sounds up, the TV's on And it's a great big worldShe's just another girl, Don't let her stick it to your heart, boy She's just another girl All of my friends say she's just another girl Another girl Songwriters BRANDON FLOWERS, DAVE BRENT KEUNING, MARK AUGUST STOERMER, RONNIE JR. It starts with Agron in a Flowers-like blazer with feather shoulders performing on the set of Human alongside the other band members, Dave Keuning, Ronnie Vannucci, Jr. When reviewing the video, Rolling Stone noted that "It all adds up to a fun history lesson that makes perfect sense within the context of Direct Hits."[4]. "Just Another Girl" Singleby The Killers from the album Direct Hits Released November 11, 2013 Format Digital download Recorded 2013 Genre New wave, synthpop Length 4:21 Label Island Writer(s) The Killers Producer(s) Stuart Price The Killers singles chronology "Shot at the Night" (2013) "Just Another Girl" (2013) "Christmas in L.A." (2013) Music video Just Another Girl on YouTube . The song was produced by Stuart Price who had previously worked with the band on the Day & Age album. WATCH more videos 8 More Hilarious Misheard Lyrics About Food You'll never hear them the same way again . Critical reception[edit]. November 13, 2013. Rolling Stone. ..

best of foo fightersx art just usdragon ball z kai 98 is_safe:1jatt and juliet punjabi moviethe longest day 24amor certo hora dualdavid guetta ft. usherthe dark world 2013 hindib.o.b not for longwalking dead s5 1080

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 03:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la rital team Index du Forum -> la rital team -> RECRUTEMENT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006